MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire crews respond to garage fire on Marion Street

Fire crews respond to garage fire on Marion Street (Columbia Fire Department)

COLUMBIA, SC (WACH) – Crews with the Columbia Fire Department responded to garage fire Friday morning.

According to the department, the fire happened at an unattached two-story garage just before 7 a.m. on the 2200 block of Marion Street.

No injuries were reported and the cause is said to be due to “accidental-combustibles” being too close to a heating source.

WACH FOX News will bring you more information as it develops.

Trending