One SC Fund Grants Committee announces seventh round of recipients
The five nonprofits for the recipients of the One S.C. Fund Grants Committee have been announced from the seventh round.
These grant awards are for flood and hurricane recovery projects across South Carolina.
Grantees will be receiving a total of $266,500 to support their projects.
The latest round of grantees will provide volunteer labor and additional financial support for projects ranging from mold remediation to complete home rebuilds.
The following nonprofit organizations will receive grants from the One S.C. Fund:
- Black River United Way: General Rebuild, Mold Remediation and Home Recovery in Georgetown and Williamsburg Counties
- Catholic Charities of South Carolina: General Rebuild, Mold Remediation, Home Recovery, Materials, House in a Box and Furnishings in Georgetown, Williamsburg, Berkeley and Dillon Counties
- Habitat for Humanity Georgetown County, Inc.: General Rebuild, Mold Remediation, Home Recovery and Materials in Georgetown and Williamsburg Counties
- Home Works of America: General Rebuild and Home Recovery in Berkeley, Dorchester and Williamsburg Counties
- Palmetto Disaster Recovery: General Rebuild, Mold Remediation, Home Recovery Materials, House in a Box and Furnishings in Williamsburg, Lee, Colleton, Dillon and Beaufort Counties