63 / 49
      63 / 50
      63 / 45

      Second lawsuit filed in former coach abuse case

      32-year-old Louis ReVille has been charged with molesting nine boys.

      CHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) -- A second lawsuit has been filed against a Summerville private school that once employed a man now charged with molesting nine boys.

      The suit filed Wednesday in Dorchester County alleges Pinewood Prep did not notify police when a parent accused Skip ReVille of improperly touching students nine years ago.

      Another lawsuit was filed against Pinewood by a former student last month.

      Related Stories Lawsuit filed in former coach abuse case Summerville police enter youth coach investigation

      The school says it is reviewing the latest filing and has no comment. But it said earlier it had no complaints or knowledge that Reville was allegedly engaged in sexual abuse.

      ReVille has worked at schools and churches in the Charleston area for years and is being held on $1.4 million bond on charges of molesting nine boys. His attorney has said ReVille is sorry for his actions.

      (Copyright 2012 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)