85
      Thursday
      80 / 58
      Friday
      83 / 57
      Saturday
      80 / 59

      Smoke coming from vent prompts evacuation at Irmo High School

      Students at Irmo High School were evacuated to the football field today after a vent in one classroom started releasing smoke.


      IRMO, SC (WACH) - Students at Irmo High School were evacuated to the football field Friday after a vent in one classroom started releasing smoke.


      Authorities say there were no flames and the cause of the smoke was related to a heating / air conditioning unit motor.


      There are no reported injuries.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER