Whitney St. house fire displaces 4; no injuries
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WACH) —
A morning house fire displaced four people on Whitney Street, according to the Columbia Fire Department.
The department tweeted they responded to the fire around 5 a.m. on Saturday morning. The two-story home is located on the 1200 block of Whitney Street.
As of early this morning, crews are still working to control the blaze.
CFD says four adults were displaced from the fire. No one was injured. CFD says the cause of the fire was unattended cooking.
The American Red Cross will assist those who were displaced.
Stay with WACH Fox for updates.