1. The University of South Carolina (No. 6) will play the University of Georgia (No. 5) at 7 p.m. on Saturday in Williams-Brice Stadium.
2. The game will be televised on ESPN.
3. The game is sold out. Fans purchasing tickets should be cautious of counterfeit tickets being sold by unauthorized vendors. Ticket authenticity can be checked on game day at the Williams-Brice box office starting at 3 p.m.
4. ESPN's College GameDay will be televised from the Horseshoe on the University of South Carolina campus from 9 a.m. to noon before the game Saturday.
5. Students can camp on the Horseshoe from 5 p.m. Friday until 7 a.m. Saturday, but all overnight gear, such as tents and sleeping bags, should be removed by 7 a.m.
6. The Farmer??s Market, Fairgrounds and ETV (lots 3, 4, 5 and 6) will open at 8 a.m. The Armory parking lot will open at 2 p.m.
7. There will be free shuttle service taking fans who park near the stadium to and from the GameDay show in the Horseshoe. That shuttle will run from 8:30 a.m. until 1:30 p.m. Passenger pick up is at the northwest corner of the stadium, near the marquee.
8. The Gamecock Walk is scheduled for approximately 4:40 p.m.
9. The Lowe??s Tailgate, featuring a free concert by Billy Currington, will take place in the Farmer??s Market at 5 p.m.
10. Early gates to the stadium open at 5 p.m. with all the gates opening at 5:30.
Tips from the South Carolina Highway Patrol:
- Know where you are parking in advance
- Expect more traffic than usual
- Remain patient
- Watch out for pedestrians
- Don't drink and drive
- Find your parking spot and take the shuttle to the Horseshoe for GameDay
(USC Sports Information contributed to this report)