List: Here's what you can take to the Beyonce, Jay-Z concert
COLUMBIA, S.C. (WACH) —
Thousands of people will be in the Midlands August 21 headed to the Williams-Brice Stadium for the On The Run II Tour, and safety is a big concern for some.
In an effort to keep patrons safe and keep the flow for entry measures flowing, a clear bag policy will be implemented for the Jay-Z and Beyonce concert.
The policy is consistent with the University of South Carolina Athletics' policy that regulates the size and types of bags that may be brought into the stadium by patrons.
Though bags are not encouraged, the following outlines the bags that are permitted:
• Clear plastic, vinyl or PVC bags that do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12" -- A logo no larger than 4.5" x 3.4" can be displayed on one side of a permissible clear bag.
• One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar)
• Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" -- approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap
• Medically necessary items (after proper inspection at specified gates)
Prohibited bags include, but are not limited to:
• Purses larger than a clutch bag
• Fanny packs
• Cinch/Drawstring bags
• Luggage of any kind
• Computer bags
• Diaper bags
• Binocular cases
• Camera bags
• Non-approved seat cushions, which include large traditional seat cushions that have pockets, zippers, compartments or covers
This policy is specific to bags and is not an all-inclusive list of items that are prohibited. For a complete list of prohibited items is available here.